Pros and cons of veneered doors
Pros and cons of veneered doors Doors made from natural wood are valued at all times. They are characterized with high reliability, ecological friendliness, high quality and perfect exterior. However, processing of natural wood and further manufacturing of door require implementation of complicated technological processes that lead to high price of such doors. That’s why veneered internal doors are very popular among customers because it is an excellent option of price/quality ratio.
Types of veneered doors
Made from artificial veneer
Made from natural veneer
Advantages of veneered doors
- democratic price and excellent quality;
- reliability and environmental friendliness;
- resistance to variations of temperature and humidity;
- use of veneer allows to produce doors of various colours and tints;
- veneer of natural door has unique pattern that’s why the texture is not repeated on doors;
- in case of mechanical damage these doors are easily repairable.
The only disadvantage
of veneered doors is that texture of coating is non-uniform. However, if professional and qualitative approach is applied to production, then this problem is avoided.